Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Catch up

WOWZ! Pushing a year since I posted a blog...I guess life has been life-ing and I have not had anything to write about...I still prefer video blogging but I haven't been doing much of that either...really focused on finishing this movie I've been working on for a LONG time now...this is what happens when you have no budget but you decide to do something anyway. It has come down to editing and perhaps a pick up shot here and there as I am putting the pieces together but all the principal stuff is done and I am seriously set to the task of completing this project...and now, for your pleasure...please enjoy a mock pharmaceutical commercial that I made for giggles...and PLEASE SHARE...wherever however you can...post it on your social networks, email it to your friends...expand expand expand...share the funny. Love you!!

No comments: