Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 19: Break fast :)

weight: 90.4


Around noon I cracked a young thai coconut. I had to sit on the floor (lol) and it took a lot of effort. The first sip was amazing as coconut water has never tasted very sweet to me so my tastebuds were definitely refreshed. By the time I finished drinking it over the course of an hour it seemed like syrup.
About an hour later I ate one of those tiny mandarin oranges, sweet, juicy and though minimal chewing was required it made my jaw a little sore and I was really full from it...which is funny since it's not much larger than a golf ball.
An hour and a half or 2 later I went for a grapefruit. I thought I wouldn't be able to finish it but it's mostly juice anyway and amazing flavor so I finished it.
Though I'm still weak I can definitely feel the energy returning. It's evening time and I still get light headed when I stand so not much has changed from the last few days. I'm eating a little every couple hours. Besides what I've already mentioned I had a piece of a red bell pepper and an orange one half at a time. I feel like my blood sugar drops everytime something digest which is pretty fast so I am having my friend get some sweet and regular potatoes to give me something a little stickier...I really want to recover some energy and get back to life!

2 comments:

Random Dude said...

I think I'm going to try a fast out, but I'm going to do what Genesis mentioned, having 1 tbsp of himalayan salt per 1 litre of water, and I'm going to warm the salt water up with a kettle a lot of the time as well

CRYSTAL HUTCHENS said...

That is not something I have ever heard Genesis say in regards to fasting. Flushing and fasting are two different things and if you try to combine them you could very quickly end up with an electrolyte imblanace and end up in the ER. DO NOT USE SALT WATER FLUSHING AS A FASTING MODALITY. I would not recommend that anyone fast more than 3 days without supervision because of my own experience.