Wednesday, October 2, 2013

waterfast day 12

weight: 94.8 temp: 98 (morning) 96.7 (afternoon)

-again nothing really major or new to report. I had the thought today that if it doesn't get any worse than this I can keep going, but we definitely take our energy and our strength for granted. I have a feeling I'm going to become even more productive when I recover mine.

-In my listing off many toxic contributers to my current health condition I forgot to mention I had 7 mercury fillings put in at the age of 7. Which reminded me of those early childhood days when we would eat cheerios, rice crispies or cornflakes for breakfast which was always served with a sugar bowl. I would put so many spoonfulls of sugar on my cereal that after the cereal was gone there was a thick sugar syrup left, which of course I would scoop up as much of with every bite as possible. I would also eat honey straight out of the jar, I guessed I loved it but I overdosed one time and to this day I can't stand it. All but one of my amalgam fillings was replaced by adult teeth. About 3 years ago I had it pulled straight out because I didn't want the mercury getting stirred up and adding to my toxicity level. They also gave me radioactive iodide to render my thyroid inactive. Though I did several rounds of DMSA (a heavy metal chelator) I'm sure my load was pretty heavy and deeply stored since it happened when I was so young.

Thoughts I had today: Everyone who asks me where I get my protein is overweight. The world has essentially been brainwashed about protein.

Everyone on these cooking shows is overweight. People are willing to sacrifice their health for taste.

A salad sounds amazing :)

I made jerk jackfruit jerky one time...what a genius creation. Jerk flavor is really on the brain lately.

Am I going to get through this?

Thank God my kids are understanding and I have amazing friends to help.

I can't stop thinking about potatoes (better than last time I couldn't stop thinking about donuts)...potato curry, scalloped potatoes, potato casserole, potato pancakes, hashbrowns, potato stew, potato vindaloo, mashed potatoes, smash (potato, sweetpotato, plantian, yam puree), tempura sweet potatoes...jeez, I don't know

No comments: