Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Water fast Day 11

weight: 95.8 temp: 96.3 (afternoon)

-there's not a lot to report today. Interesting that my weight was the same as yesterday. Incredibly weak, every little thing is an effort but I did a colonic because I had that urge to go and nothing would come out (passed more hard stuff that sank and nothing was floating so no idea if I passed anymore parasites) and then I took a bath, opened my window to the sun and took a nap for at least an hour.

-I was thinking about the 7 deadly sins today and how religion has scared people into eternal damnation which makes them controlable. I think in reality these were given as more of a guideline as to what will injure the physical body: wrath-anger hurts you physically, it raises your blood pressure,and we're apt to supress it which is even more dangerous leading to disease if it isn't released, greed-holding on is blocking flow and life is flow, you give to receive, if you block your flow you clog your system, sloth-sitting around stagnates the lymph...if you aren't moving your lymph you are dying, pride-how many times have you known you were wrong but didn't say so because of your pride? This causes guilt and guilt is toxic to the system, lust-wanting is always a problem...if you want something, look at it...the wanting creates the feeling of lack and lack is death...you already have everything you need, envy-this is simply a way of telling yourself that someone else is better than you or has it better and that is lie because you never have the whole story. If you lie to yourself it hurts your tissues. Nobody has it better than you and no one is better or worse than you, and gluttony-filling your temple with things it can't do anything with, things it can't digest, too much of anything is going to get stored somewhere in your body and cause problems.

-Day 11 is almost over which means I'm almost halfway done. I feel accomplished. A few words come to mind about the journey so far: grueling, harrowing, draining, frustrating...meanwhile, I've never done something so challenging and succeded and I'm no where near the hemisphere of quitting. I can't even think of an appropriate thing to put in my body besides water. I miss my energy but we shall meet again one beautiful day not so far away.

No comments: