Thursday, September 26, 2013

Water fast day 6

weight: 100 lbs

-my painful inflamed hip resolved overnight, such a relief

-my shoulder still aches pretty bad and to feel around the area it hurts is like the muscle is calcified. I'm thinking that when I did my 14 day juice fast in July I loosened it up for a healing process and then eating again stopped the process and it tightened up for whatever reason. Upon pondering what I have ever done to my shoulder, I had a vision of myself as a little kid getting a very painful vaccine in that arm...then they gave me a sugar cube. I guess no one told them laughter is the best medicine.

-toxin headache is low, averaging between a 2 and 3 on a scale of 1-10 where on days it has been upper end 6-7 at times so it's much better and more tolerable

-I can see better...it's minimal but definite. I was needing my glasses just to read my computer screen (I'm near-sighted) and everything far away was too blurry to even make out. While things are still fuzzy I can actually make some things out that are farther away and I can watch movies without my glasses if I don't care about crisp images whereas before it was too blurry to tolerate.

-I still have a little energy, I walked to the mailbox this morning when I didn't feel like it yesterday because I was so ache-y and lethargic. I have way more energy than I remember having on my last fast but I still feel like laying around mostly, letting the body do it's work, though it was really great to breathe fresh air and the rain was refreshing.

-I get this weird almost pain but more like a tinging feeling at times, mostly in the glute area, feels like the body is tapping into deep stored fat tissues, yay!

-I finally did a colonic as I felt the urge...I kept feeling like I needed to have a BM but couldn't. I'm so glad I did. Everything that came out was so hard it was almost uncomfortable to pass (trying to imagine how painful it would have been without the water is icky)...and such a relief. I did see one skinny worm about 1 1/2 inches long...everything solid that came out was so hard and compacted it all sunk to the bottom so I couldn't investigate what else I might have passed but it's always good to see dead parasites being released. Halleauh.

-I think the colonic released a lot of waste and my toxin headache is even more improved...freeing up my observation to notice that all my cells are vibrating and working like crazy...it's a moment of euphoria when I realize I'm still going strong on willpower thanks to prayer and guidance.

-I can see my abs again which is it's own little victory...woo hoo!

No comments: